Within the latest decade, Kelk with all of its variants has been the most powerful tools for creating awesome Arabic text art known as calligraphy. The text art which is created using this tool almost imitates those creative handwork of calligraphy masters.
In this series of article, you will find descriptive yet concise explanation about Kelk and all of its variants, how to use it, where can you get it, and tips on managing its bugs.
Kelk is a software that is created and developed by Sinasoft. Kelk has two most famous variants, Kelk 2000 and its upgraded version, Kelk 2007. Each variant has been developed by Sinasoft to meet the need of perfection in producing a nice looking arabic calligraphy. And both variants are protected by a special software protection that uses a usb dongle hardware, though the cracked version of those variants can be easily found throughout the internet.
We will now try to install and run Kelk 2000.
To successfully install this software and run it in your machine, there are some prerequisites that must be met:
- Kelk 2000 can only be installed and run on the machine using Microsoft Windows operating system which supports arabic interface.
- If you have a Windows operated machine and want to make it support Arabic, follow this step. The step is almost the same whether you use Windows XP or Windows Vista/7.
When you’ve managed to fulfill all of the requirements, then you’re ready to install Kelk 2000 on your machine.
- First of all you’ll have to download the software here.
- Extract the package.
- Install the hardlock driver using hldrv32.exe in the Kelk complete software/kelk software/hardlock directory.
- Install the main software using Kelk.exe in the Kelk complete software/kelk software/kelk directory.
- After finishing installing hardlock driver and kelk software. you must emulate the protection using HASPHL2008.exe, the program with the frog icon, in the Kelk complete software/activate directory.
- In the Hardlock Emulator software, switch to Driver tab, then press Install Driver button.
- Then switch to Dongles tab, press Load dump, and load Sarabic.dng in the Kelk complete software/activate directory.
- Afterwards, switch to Emulator tab and press Start Service. Now the protection emulation has started and you can start the program.